Does getting paid to travel sound like your idea of a dream job? That’s exactly what our flight attendants do every day!
Our growing airline is looking for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team of flight attendants. No previous experience is required, but successful applicants will be highly professional, enthusiastic, and committed to providing our passengers with the highest standards of customer service.
Our starting rate for a flight attendant is $18.00 per flight hour.
Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID
• Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance
• Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Read, write, and speak fluently in English
• Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home
Flight Attendants must reside or be willing to relocate to within an hour and a half of their base airport.